BREAKING: AGAIN, SENATOR SHEHU SANI REVEALE ABOUT HIS HOUSE CALLED.

Pfandergloria;

July 24/2018

Senator Shehu Sani has cleared the air over siege on his house by security operatives.

He said plain clothes men came asking after him this morning.

"My house is not under siege but I’ve received calls that ‘some plain clothes men’ just came to my Abuja residence asking of me,after I’ve have left for office.

"I’m available. I’m a Revolutionary. We’ve been through this in the years of the Struggle," he said in a post on his twitt

HIS WORDS AS TWIT:

My house is not under siege but I’ve received calls that ‘some plain clothes men’ just came to my Abuja residence asking of me,after I’ve have left for office.I’m available.I’m a Revolutionary.We’ve been through this in the years of the Struggle.
10:42 AM - Jul 24, 2018


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor