I’m Sad, Frustrated - Mikel





Mar 29, 2018





Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel will not feature for the side on Tuesday in their international friendly with Serbia in London.

Mikel had missed Friday’s game against Poland due to delay in sorting his work permit in China, where he plays his club football.

“Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be on the field for our game v Serbia tomorrow (Tuesday). I am sad, and frustrated, but giving my full support to the team for another WIN!” the former Chelsea midfielder wrote on Twitter on Monday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor