BREAKING:Stoke announce deadline day signing

BREAKING: Stoke announce deadline day signing - Jan 01, 2018 . Stoke City have announced the deadline day signing of Senegalese central midfielder Badou Ndiaye from Galatasaray in a deal believed to be worth £14m. The 27-year-old has agreed a four-and-a-half year contract and becomes the second most expensive player in Stoke's history after turning down interest from Newcastle that will keep him at the bet365 Stadium until 2022. Ndiaye scored once in 17 games for Galatasaray having joined on a four-year contract in August for a reported fee of 7.5m euros (£6.6m). Speaking to the club's official website, Ndiaye expressed his delight at joining a "very big club in England': "I am very happy to join Stoke City, a very big club in England - it is a proud moment for me,” he stated. "There have been many talks this month but I wanted to join Stoke City, so to be here now is very exciting for me and I am looking forward to helping the team move forward. "I knew many good things about the Club, I spoke to friends who play in the Premier League and I also spoke to Mame Diouf, who is a very good friend of mine. "They were all very positive and made me very excited to make this move, so as I have said before I am just very happy to be here now. Ndiaye joining earlier January signings Kostas Stafylidis and Moritz Bauer at Stoke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor