Yomi Fabiyi reunites with Oyibo wife,reverse divorce arrangement.

Yomi Fabiyi reunites with Oyibo wife, reverse divorce arrangement. 23/12/2017.nigerian actor, yomi fabiyi who is presently in the UK is reuniting with his wife today and the plan is made up as a happy couple since the actor has emphasized that no longer wants to live like a single man! recall, the actor had cried out on a social media ago about his desperation to break away from his wife, Fran who has refused to settle down with him in Nigeria. According to Yomi back then, he was tired of living a single life in Nigeria, but he said he was not sure if his wife would give him the divorce. Well, Yomi couple of hours ago hehe hee the plan to get a divorce is no longer valid as he now plans to work things out with his wife once again. "Happy 5years Wedding Anniversary to US." 5 years of our marriage, I enjoyed tremendous growth in my career and had good times, rough moments. The memory of our holiday to Republic of Benin in 2015 lingers. The cruises visited in my car and those resorts. " you support my career and I wish you a good life, but I do not want to go back to work I won BEST ACTOR in Leading Role (Yoruba) BON AWARDS ,BEST PRODUCERS (CITY PEOPLE AWARDS), BEST MOVIE (YOMAFA), BEST PRODUCERS (AFRICAN FILMS AWARD, LONDON), and in 2017 I won BEST ACTOR in a Supporting Role (AFRICAN FILMS AWARD, LONDON). Cos I believe in Nigeria, my people and my career "The GREEN WHITE GREEN as our outfit and hall decor God willing as we proceed on the sixth (6) year, we will be able to take the hurdle in our marriage and keep you in peace. i honestly want MARRIED but LIVING SINGLE. As we celebrate, I hope and wish this to be my FIRST and the LAST MARRIAGE, God willing. Congratulations to us and see you in a few hours. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor