My Husband can not do kerewa-woman Tells Court.23/12/2017.

My Husband can not do kerewa - Woman Tells Court. 23/12/2017. A 25-year-old housewife, Helen Bassey Umoh, has been told at Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo to end her nine-month-old marriage to her husband, Michael Bassey Umoh over 'Malfunctioning' of her husband's manhood. Helen, a graduate of Business Administration, told Umoh's "manhood always has inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood becomes erect, he ejaculates within a few seconds which is not expected of a real man. " helen thus claimed in the court that took place in April. She said: "My husband can not satisfy me in the night. Anytime I deny him sex, he would pick up a fight; I am tired of the marriage. "The marriage has not produced any child and I at fed up with my husband's harshness. I urge the court to dissolve the marriage because there is no love between us. "My husband is fond of beating me unnecessarily and would curse me and lock my inside our bedroom."my husband blames me for our childlessness. I can not continue to endure in an unproductive marriage and with a man that has no respect for his wife. " Her husband, however, denied all her claims during cross-examination. he said: "The non-erection of my manhood is not regular; it is just that I am not in the mood whenever she is in the mood. I do not use any enhancement drugs for sex as they are alleged. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor