AYADE SPEAK ON BIKER'S SHOW

AYADE SPEAK ON BIKER'S SHOW 28/12/2017. the young people, you want to be boring to them."So we need to create an atmosphere that shows that the governor has the wisdom of a sixty-year-old and the enthusiasm of a child - an old head on a young shoulder; I can afford to act like I am young, a youth and at the same time be a governor ". The Bikers' Carnival which before today went through a series of rigorous dry runs, lived up to its billing as they pulled tons of stunts in front of the ever-cheering crowd. governor Ayade, who said he was trying to carry the youth along the way in the state of the state. ,joking about his outfits, he said: "When you see a governor on a bandana, with my bling just looking like one of you, I'm telling you that look, this one's a doctor at 23, professor at 32 and governor at a very ... and is performing; so I can be like you! "Just look at the crowd, this is record breaking. I have broken my own record. Last year, it was a huge success but today, I am afraid if the carnival tomorrow will be able to carry this bikers' parade that we did today. " in the matter of the color and what it means to the shape of his bike, he said he was trying to show the "red smart energy" in him and the ability to blend in to any situation. "Red scorpion but if you look at the head, it is a crocodile; if you look at the fins it tells you that look - I am at Octopus. You can not tell my story, I have the capacity to change at all times. if I want to be a young person, I want; as a professor, I want; as a senator, I want; if I want to behave like a lawyer, I want; but more importantly, that I do not forget my history. "So, my bike tells the story of the blend in one person, and that's the story that you see in that. it is custom made, designed by myself and produced only in the entire world, "the governor said ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to Orion Acaba: cancer, drug addiction, cheating, critical role drama

Nigeria election: Nigerians react as APC says Atiku not Nigerian

Tribunal Upholds Elrufai's election as Kaduna Governor